The Benefits of Project Learning Tree
- Develop skills in creative problem solving, critical thinking, evaluation, research, and decision making.
- Begin to make wise personal decisions about everyday matters that affect the environment.
- Learn how to think, not what to think, about our complex environment.
For Teachers and Other Leaders:
- Participate in creative, hands-on workshops that help improve their teaching skills.
- Receive a ready-to-use PLT guide which actively involves students in the learning process.
- Find that PLT activities work with a variety of teaching and learning styles.
- Receive a complimentary subscription to PLT’s national newsletter, the BRANCH, and WV’s PLT newsletter, the ACORN, filled with additional teaching ideas, activities and information.